Council Tax

Mendip District Council is responsible for collecting council tax and dealing with benefits so they are the best people for you to talk to.

The District Council will send you a bill at the beginning of each financial year (usually mid-March) to let you know the amount you need to pay on a monthly basis.

There are a number of ways you can pay council tax.  Mendip’s website gives you information about how to pay your bill and how to contact them.

A share of this tax, or ‘precept’, comes to Frome Town Council and is used to meet our budget requirements. Find out more about our finances.

24 October 2015
Last Updated
30 January 2021