To Members of the Planning Committee
Richard Ackroyd, Lizzie Boyle, Mark Dorrington, Sheila Gore, Paul Horton (Deputy Chair), John Nelson, and Steve Tanner (Chair)
This meeting will be held as a hybrid meeting, meaning that the meeting will take place both in person and via Zoom. If you would like to attend the meeting in person please contact Jane Llewellyn (email@example.com or 01373 475578).
Alternatively you can attend the meeting virtually through Zoom, please register in advance for this meeting at:https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_-T0RkZviQVy_wKdH8hHiXQ. After registering via Zoom, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Questions, comments and information from the public and Cllrs. In the first instance please email your questions to Jane Llewellyn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To agree the apologies of absence received
- Declaration of members’ interests
- To agree the minutes of the meeting held on 17 February 2022
- To consider the major planning applications received (see Planning Committee Appendix 1 (10 March 2022))
The next Planning Committee meeting will be on 31 March 2022.
If you require any further information, please contact Jane Llewellyn email@example.com or 01373 475578.
Jane Llewellyn, Planning & Development Manager
Frome Town Council
Frome Town Hall
Christchurch Street West
Frome, BA11 1EB
03 March 2022
For large print, Braille, audio or translated versions of meeting agendas and minutes, please contact Frome Town Hall on 01373 465757 or firstname.lastname@example.org