- Apologies for absence, declaration of Cllrs interests and minutes from the last meeting on 1 November 2017
- Questions and comments from the public and Cllrs
- An update on the future of the Millennium Green, in particular the ancient Sycamore tree that recently shed a limb. Click here to read the report.
- To review the management plan for The Old Showfield. Click here to read the report.Appendix 1 – The Old Showfield Management Plan
- An update on expenditure and income against the budget and a forecast of the year end financial situation. Click here to read the report.Appendix 2 – Internal Auditors Report
Appendix 3 – Income and Expenditure
Appendix 4 – Balance Sheet
Appendix 5 – Payments over £500
- An update on the progress of PB projects in 2017/18 and plans for 2018/19. Click here to read the report.
- To consider whether to recruit a new Marketing and Tourism Apprentice. Click here to read the report.
- An update on Health and safety matters, including live insurance claims. Click here to read the report.
- Cllrs will consider whether to appoint the Finance and Administration Apprentice to a new post called Finance Administrator. Because this item concerns a specific member of staff, this part of the meeting will be in confidential session and the press and public will be asked to leave.