- How do I know what planning applications there are in my area?
- Am I in a Conservation Area?
- How do I comment on a planning application?
- How do I make a planning application?
- Is my house listed?
- Are these trees protected?
All of these questions can be answered by using Mendip’s online maps
Enter the address in the search bar, the my property tab will give you lots of useful information including whether the property is in a Conservation Area, Listed of if there are any protected trees.
If you then click on the my maps tab, then select Environment & Planning, you can tick the boxes to show the information you want. An example of what you can see is below. You can then click on the map to see more detailed information.
Alternatively you can give us a call or come into the office and we can have a look for you.