To Members of Frome Town Council
Richard Ackroyd (Chair), Ali Barclay, Lizzie Boyle, Sara Butler, Rob Collett, Anita Collier, Maxine Crawley, Mark Dorrington, Nick Dove, Sheila Gore, Anne Hills, Paul Horton, John Nelson, Andy Palmer, Steve Tanner, Scott Ward, Andy Wrintmore
1. Election of Mayor and Deputy Mayor
2. Apologies for absence, declaration of Cllrs’ interests and approval of the minutes from the last meeting on 6 March 2019
3. Presentation from Emma Reynolds, Principal of Frome College
4. Questions and comments from the public and Cllrs
5. Deciding whether to adopt the Council’s Standing Orders and Cllrs’ Code of Conduct and whether to adopt the Power of General Competence. Click here to see the report.
6. Appointing Leader and Deputy Leader of the Council and memberships, chairs and deputy chairs of committees and advisory groups. Click here to see the report.
7. Deciding on the calendar of meetings for the year ahead. Click here to see the report.
8. The FTC Management Group will present a review of Work Programme for 2018-19. Click here to see the report.
9. Approving the Annual Governance and Accountability Return for 2018/19 and the reserves earmarked for specific projects. Click here to see the report.
10. Deciding whether to adopt the Council’s Financial Regulations. Click here to see the report.
11. Deciding on whether to commission a study into the feasibility of turning the former Weston Warehouse at Saxonvale into a new cultural destination. Click here to see the report.
12. Deciding whether to approve the Council’s Risk Strategy, including the Action Plan for 2019/20 and to ratify the Action Plan for 2018/19. Click here to see the report.
Paul Wynne, Town Clerk
Frome Town Council
Frome Town Hall
Christchurch Street West
9 May 2019
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 17 July 2019 at Frome Town Hall.
Minutes will be available here after the meeting.