Frome Town Council is organising the hustings to take place at the Cheese and Grain on Sunday 16th July from 3 – 5pm. All the candidates taking part in the Somerton & Frome by-election have been invited to take part ahead of voting on Thursday 20th July.
The hustings is your chance to meet the prospective MPs, put your questions forward, listen to others and get involved.
The candidates that are standing on 20th July are:
- Lorna Irene Bromley Corke – Christian Peoples Alliance
- Martin Dimery – Green Party
- Sarah Joanne Dyke – Liberal Democrats
- Bruce David Evans – Reform UK
- Neil Guild – Labour Party
- Rosie Mitchell – Independent
- Faye Purbrick – Conservative Party
- Peter Kevin Richardson – UK Independence Party (UKIP)
The event will give you the opportunity to hear from the candidates, put your questions forward on both local and national issues and discuss with others. If you have questions in advance, please submit them here or bring them on the day.
Booking to attend is essential, reserve your place here.