To Members of the Planning Committee
Richard Ackroyd, Lizzie Boyle, Maxine Crawley, Mark Dorrington, Sheila Gore, Paul Horton (Deputy Chair), John Nelson, and Steve Tanner (Chair)
This meeting will be held as a hybrid meeting, meaning that the meeting will take place both in person and via Zoom. Due to Covid, there are still limitations on the amount of people allowed in the Council Chamber, therefore if you would like to attend the meeting in person please contact Jane Llewellyn (email@example.com or 01373 475578).
Alternatively you can attend the meeting virtually through Zoom, please register in advance for this meeting at: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_sutaKK5jTY6U6DMepf2pDA. After registering via Zoom, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Questions, comments and information from the public and Cllrs. In the first instance please email your questions to Hannah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apologies for absence and declaration of members’ interests
- To agree the minutes of the meeting held on 05 August 2021
- To consider a proposal by Somerset County Council for the provision of highway improvements on B3090 Oldford Hill between Frome and Oldford (See Appendix 1)
- Local Consultation on Proposals to Pedestrianise Berkley Lane & Dark Lane, Berkley (See Appendix 2, 3 and 4)
- To consider the major planning applications received (See Appendix 5)
The next Planning Committee meeting will be on 16 September 2021
If you require any further information, please contact Jane Llewellyn email@example.com or 01373 475578.
Jane Llewellyn, Planning & Development Manager
Frome Town Council
Frome Town Hall
Christchurch Street West
Frome, BA11 1EB
19 August 2021
For large print, Braille, audio or translated versions of meeting agendas and minutes, please contact Frome Town Hall on 01373 465757 or firstname.lastname@example.org