To Members of the Planning Committee
Tracey Ashford, Philip Campagna, Mark Dorrington, Andy Jones, Polly Lamb, Steve Tanner
This meeting will be held as a hybrid meeting, meaning that the meeting will take place both in person and via Zoom. If you would like to attend the meeting in person please contact Jane Llewellyn (firstname.lastname@example.org or 01373 475578).
Alternatively you can attend the meeting virtually through Zoom, please register in advance for this meeting at: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_yyzPeBaESQmkXEi9DRPA0g. After registering via Zoom, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Questions, comments and information from the public and Cllrs. In the first instance please email your questions to Jane Llewellyn at email@example.com.
- To agree the apologies of absence received for 30 June 2022
- To agree the apologies of absence received for 21 July 2022
- Declaration of members’ interests
- To agree the minutes of the meeting held on 8 June 2022
- To note the minutes of the informal meeting held on 30 June (due to not be quorate)
- To ratify the responses for the planning applications that went to planning committee on 30 June. Due to the meeting not being quorate and as per the Standing Orders the authority is delegated to Jane Llewellyn in conjunction with Steve Tanner, as Chair to make decisions.
- To consider the major planning applications received (see Planning Committee 21 July 2022 Appendix 1)
The next Planning Committee meeting is on 11 August 2022.
If you require any further information, please contact Jane Llewellyn firstname.lastname@example.org or 01373 475578.
Jane Llewellyn, Planning & Development Manager
Frome Town Council
Frome Town Hall
Christchurch Street West
Frome, BA11 1EB
14 July 2022
For large print, Braille, audio or translated versions of meeting agendas and minutes, please contact Frome Town Hall on 01373 465757 or email@example.com