This meeting will be conducted over Zoom.
Please register in advance for this meeting at: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_49WVcvv6Qg-6eDN6a__bVg
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Apologies for absence, declaration of Cllrs’ interests and approval of the minutes from the last meeting on 19 March 2020 which was an informal meeting of Cllrs. Cllrs will be asked to agree these minutes reflected the discussion and ratify the decisions made subsequently by the Town Clerk
- Questions and comments from the public and Cllrs. In the first instance please email your questions to Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org We hope to have a real time facility to ask questions and are investigating how to do this.
- Proposal to cancel the current calendar of meetings including all committee meetings and hold monthly Council meetings until further notice
- Update from the Leader of the Council on the current work of Frome Town Council in response to the national emergency
- To approve the revised Child and Vulnerable Adult Protection policy and a temporary Volunteer policy for the coronavirus outbreak
- The next item discusses a Frome business and because it contains information that is economically sensitive the Mayor will propose that it is held in confidential session and that members of the public and press will be asked to leave the meeting.