To Members of the Council Matters Committee
Richard Ackroyd, Kate Bielby, Colin Cobb, Gary Collinson, Toby Eliot, Pippa Goldfinger,
Sheila Gore (Chair), Peter Macfadyen, Cath Puddick, Mel Usher, Heather Wride
- Apologies for absence, declaration of Cllrs interests and minutes from the last meeting on 19 December 2018.
- Questions and comments from the public and Cllrs.
- WITHDRAWN: For decision – the new building for Victoria Park, combining new public toilets and a cafe space.
- For decision – floodlighting the tennis courts at Mary Baily playing field. Click here to read the report.
- For decision – new server and storing emails on the cloud. Click here to read the report.
- For decision – the management and improvement plan for the Old Showfield. Click here to read the report.
- For decision – finance update. Click here to read the report.
- For decision – approval of constitution chapters. Click here to read the report.
- For information – Health & Safety update. Click here to read the report.
Paul Wynne, Town Clerk
Frome Town Council
Frome Town Hall
Christchurch Street West
14 Feb 2019The next meeting will be at 7pm on Wednesday 29 May 2019 at Frome Town Hall.
Click here to read the signed minutes for this meeting.Please note that the discussion about a new building in Victoria Park has been taken off the agenda for this Wednesday’s Council Matters committee.
We’ll be providing an update on this project at a future date.