This meeting will be conducted over Zoom.
Please register in advance for this meeting at: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_l9k_YtcPREWyzT1GPQAjHQ
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Or you can view the live stream from our YouTube Channel: https://tinyurl.com/yc93r5mf
- Election of Mayor and Deputy Mayor
- Apologies for absence, declaration of Cllrs’ interests and approval of the minutes from the last meeting on 22 April 2020
- Presentation from Friends of the River Frome
Read the Frome River Strategy here
- Questions and comments from the public and Cllrs
- Deciding whether to adopt the Council’s Standing Orders and Cllrs’ Code of Conduct and whether to adopt the Power of General Competence
- Appointing Leader and Deputy Leader of the Council and memberships, chairs and deputy chairs of committees and advisory groups
- Approving the Annual Governance and Accountability Return for 2019/20 and the reserves earmarked for specific projects
- Deciding whether to adopt the Council’s Financial Regulations
- Revised financial forecast for 2020/21
- Proposals to establish a plan for the Frome community to recover
- Changes to the volunteer policy following minor changes to government guidance on face masks – item deferred