To Members of Frome Town Council
Richard Ackroyd (Chair), Ali Barclay, Kate Bielby, Jean Boulton, Colin Cobb, Gary Collinson, Mark Dorrington, Toby Eliot, Pippa Golfinger, Tricia Golinski, Sheila Gore, Peter Macfadyen, Al O’Kane, Cath Puddick, Mel Usher, Nick White, Heather Wride
- Apologies for absence, declaration of Cllrs interests and approval of the minutes from the last meeting on 3 October 2018.
- Questions and comments from the public and Cllrs.
- For information – a review of the Fireworks event.
- For information – a review of the anti-bullying march.
- For decision – Frome Town Council to declare a climate emergency and sign up to the Covenant of Mayors. Click here to read the report.
- For decision – Egford Lane play area and green space. Click here to read the report.
- For decision – approval of Child and Vulnerable Adult Protection Policy. Click here to read the report.
- For decision – approval of the Civic Protocol. Click here to read the report.
- Confidential item on a potential land disposal. Press and public will be asked to leave.
Paul Wynne, Town Clerk
Frome Town Council
Frome Town Hall
Christchurch Street West
BA11 1EBThe next meeting will be on Wednesday 23 January 2019 at Frome Town Hall.