Navigate is a charity providing comprehensive money and debt services.
Everyone’s circumstances are different, every person is an individual and Navigate tailor their approach and delivery to enable engagement, empowerment and support, at a pace that works for their clients and with delivery styles that they can relate to and engage with.
1-2-1 money and debt advice can include…
- Putting a plan in place to deal with your debt
- Red letters, phone calls or bailiffs
- Knowing who to go to for help
- Energy advice
- Finding grants or financial assistance
- Applying for benefits and how to disagree with a benefits decision
- Creating a household budget and feeling more in control of your money