As well as the more traditional services offered by the Medical Practice, such as appointments with a GP, Nurse Practitioner or other healthcare professional, the building is also home to a café, pharmacy, opticians, operating theatre and outpatient’s clinic. In addition, the Horizon Suite hosts a number of resident and visiting health practitioners – attracted by our great facilities and drive for innovation. And the Centre also includes a Conference Centre, which is available for use by the local community as well as those organisations who use the building.
The Berkeley Rooms provide some of the best meeting facilities in the south west. All the rooms in the suite are adaptable, modern and bright with air-conditioning. Combined seating is available for 100 people.
They’re available to hire by business users as well as health professionals.
- 50sqm training/meeting room for seating up to 47 people
- Boardroom style room accommodating 16 people
- 2 separate 20sqm tutorial rooms
- Inclusive small ‘self service’ kitchen facility
- All rooms have their own 3D flat screen TV display system
- All rooms also have high quality audio with wireless microphones
- Wireless network for laptops, tablets and phones
- Hearing Aid T loop system
Last updated July 2020.