Freshford United Youth FC is a community football club for girls and boys of all footballing ability from ages 4-18.
The club’s philosophy aims to:
• provide football to children of all ages and abilities, in a safe and friendly environment
• deliver age-appropriate coaching to support long-term player development
• encourage all players to try their best and make the most of their abilities
• offer a challenging but supportive environment where children can learn from their mistakes without undue pressure and anxiety
• promote good behaviour and respect for others
• all of this is done by creating an environment where children are allowed to play football at their pace, at their skill level and to their enjoyment levels. This is achieved by having a “no-coaching” rule for all parents and spectators when watching their children train and play.