Charlie Boy Chores offers professional puppy/dog training. All you need to know to train your dog to be happy. Anna is fully insured, qualified, certified and approved to teach workshops. She has plenty of experience and is also a qualified pet first aid instructor.
- Puppy/Dog behaviour training
- Reactivity and aggression training
- Dog walking for their needs
- Lead training
- Agility play
- short visits, wee and play breaks
- video/online training is also available
- Canine body language – learn how to better understand your furry friends. (4hrs duration)
- Reactive rascals – learn how to help your dog become less reactive or aggressive. (5hrs duration)
- Pet first aid- emergency first aid helps survival rates in your pets. (4hrs duration)
All three workshops are CPD accredited (Continued professional developments) and all attendees will become certified for three years, plus get access to lots of freebies foe attending.
The workshops are for dog and pet owners, pet businesses, local authorities, veterinary staff or anyone who wants to learn more about dogs.
Charlie Boy Chores also offer a wide selection of other service which can be found on their website.