HOMEOWNERS! If your home needs repair, adaptation or essential improvements, call Mendip District Council
Mendip District Council may be able to provide a low-interest loan for essential repairs
Who is eligible?
Homeowners on a low income (including park home owners) or
A tenant liable under the terms of their lease or tenancy for carrying out the works in question.
Properties must be in Council Tax bands A – D and normally, you must have lived in your home for at least 12 months before applying
You cannot apply if you are a Housing Association or Council tenant.
What repairs are included?
- Electrical work
- Plumbing work
- Boiler repairs or replacement
- Other heating system work
- Damp remedy
- Rotten windows and doors replacement
- Updating old kitchens (over 20 years old) and old bathrooms (over 30 years old)
- Roof repairs
- Any other repairs assessed as essential
Call Mendip District Council on
0300 303 8588
or visit www.wrcic.org.uk