To Members of the Planning Committee
Tracey Ashford, Philip Campagna, Mark Dorrington, Andy Jones, Polly Lamb, Steve Tanner
This meeting will be held as a hybrid meeting, meaning that the meeting will take place both in person and via Zoom. If you would like to attend the meeting in person please contact Jane Llewellyn (email@example.com or 01373 475578).
Alternatively you can attend the meeting virtually through Zoom, please register in advance for this meeting at: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_bK2DNSv7TpaaMlBsQ3v5gQ. After registering via Zoom, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Questions, comments and information from the public and Cllrs. In the first instance please email your questions to Jane Llewellyn at firstname.lastname@example.org or Catherine Warburton at email@example.com.
- To agree the apologies of absence received
- Declaration of members’ interests
- To agree the minutes of the meeting held on 13 October 2022
- Proposal for the Planning Committee meetings to have an earlier start of 6.30pm with the option of later starts of 7pm for larger meetings. All start times will be published on the agenda in advance of the upcoming meeting.
- To consider the major planning applications received (see Planning Committee 3 November 2022 Appendix 1)
The next Planning Committee meeting is on 24 November 2022.
Jane Llewellyn, Planning & Development Manager
Frome Town Council
Frome Town Hall
Christchurch Street West
Frome, BA11 1EB
27 October 2022
For large print, Braille, audio or translated versions of meeting agendas and minutes, please contact Frome Town Hall on 01373 465757 or firstname.lastname@example.org