To Members of the Planning Advisory Group
Richard Ackroyd, Lizzie Boyle, Anita Collier, Mark Dorrington, Sheila Gore, Paul Horton,
John Nelson (Deputy Chair), Andy Palmer and Steve Tanner (Chair)
- Evacuation procedure
- Questions, comments and information from the public
- Apologies for absence and declaration of members’ interests
- To agree the minutes of the meeting held on 20 February 2020 – Draft planning minutes 20.02.2020
- To consider the major planning applications received – Appendix 1
- The next meeting will be at 7pm on 02 April 2020 in the Council Chamber, Frome Town Hall, Christchurch Street West, Frome BA11 1EB.
Due to unforeseen circumstances we will not be considering the two applications listed below at the Planning Advisory Group Meeting on 12 March 2020, however all of the other applications listed on the agenda will still be considered.
Erection of 70 no. Dwellings, open space, ecological mitigation land, drainage and landscaping, vehicular access
Land At 377672 146617 Little Keyford Lane Frome
Outline planning permission for residential development with associated parking, open space and infrastructure with all matters reserved except access.
Land At 377620 146494 Little Keyford Lane To The Mount Blatchbridge Frome
Both applications will be considered at the next meeting of the Planning Advisory Group on 02 April 2020
If you require any further information, please contact Jane Llewellyn firstname.lastname@example.org or 01373 475578.
Jane Llewellyn, Planning & Development Manager
Frome Town Council
Frome Town Hall
Christchurch Street West
06 March 2020
For large print, Braille, audio or translated versions of meeting agendas and minutes, please contact Frome Town Hall on 01373 465757 or email@example.com