To Members of the Planning Advisory Group
Richard Ackroyd, Ali Barclay, Lizzie Boyle, Sara Butler, Rob Collett, Anita Collier, Maxine Crawley, Mark Dorrington, Nick Dove, Sheila Gore, Anne Hills, Paul Horton, John Nelson, Andy Palmer, Steve Tanner (Chair), Scott Ward and Andy Wrintmore
- Evacuation procedure
- Questions, comments and information from the public
- Apologies for absence and declaration of members’ interests
- To agree the minutes of the meeting held on 25 April 2019 and 16 May 2019
- To consider the major planning applications received – Appendix 1
- The next meeting will be at 7pm on 27 June 2019 in the Council Chamber, Frome Town Hall, Christchurch Street West, Frome BA11 1EB.
Please note that the Saxonvale Development application will not be going to the Planning Advisory Group. Instead there will be a public meeting in The Assembly Rooms on 13 June from 6:30 – 8:30pm. After this the Town Council will discuss a formal response at the Town Matters meeting on 19 June.
You can find information about the Saxonvale development application here; www.frometowncouncil.gov.uk/saxonvale-development/
Jane Llewellyn, Planning & Development Manager
Frome Town Council
Frome Town Hall
Christchurch Street West
31 May 2019
For large print, Braille, audio or translated versions of meeting agendas and minutes, please contact Frome Town Hall on 01373 465757 or firstname.lastname@example.org