To Members of Frome Town Council
Mark Dorrington (Chair), Rich Ackroyd, Ali Barclay, Lizzie Boyle, Sara Butler, Rob Collett, Anita Collier, Maxine Crawley, Nick Dove, Sheila Gore, Anne Hills, Paul Horton, John Nelson, Andy Palmer, Steve Tanner, Scott Ward, Andy Wrintmore
1. Apologies for absence, declaration of Cllrs’ interests and approval of the minutes from the last meeting on 17 July 2019
2. Questions and comments from the public and Cllrs
3. Presentation from Inspector Mark Nicholson from Avon and Somerset Police
4. For decision – Wild about trees project. Click here to read the report.
5. For decision – FTC Annual Report 2018-19. Click here to read the report.
6. For decision – Membership of committees. Click here to read the report.
7. For decision – Representation on the Independent Market. Click here to read the report.
8. For decision – Approving the protocol for Cllr-Staff relations. Click here to read the report.
The next item on a possible acquisition will be held in a confidential session, therefore members of the public and press will be asked to leave.
9. For decision – A possible acquisition
Paul Wynne, Town Clerk
Frome Town Council
Frome Town Hall
Christchurch Street West
19 September 2019
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 20 November 2019 at Frome Town Hall.