To Members of the Planning Committee
Richard Ackroyd, Lizzie Boyle, Maxine Crawley, Mark Dorrington, Sheila Gore, Paul Horton (Deputy Chair), John Nelson, and Steve Tanner (Chair)
This meeting will be held as a hybrid meeting, meaning that the meeting will take place both in person and via Zoom. Due to Covid, there are still limitations on the amount of people allowed in the Council Chamber, therefore if you would like to attend the meeting in person please contact Jane Llewellyn (email@example.com or 01373 475578).
Alternatively you can attend the meeting virtually through Zoom, please register in advance for this meeting at: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Jm_J0daRTR-GiF7uQt3PvA. After registering via Zoom, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Questions, comments and information from the public and Cllrs. In the first instance please email your questions to Hannah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apologies for absence and declaration of members’ interests
- To agree the minutes of the meeting held on 24 June 2021
- To ratify the objection letter in response to the re-opening of Westdown Quarry, Whatley – See Appendix 1
- Pre-application presentation from Curo Housing Association, of reserved matters proposals for outline planning ref. 2019/1671/OTS Sandys Hill Lane .
- To consider the major planning applications received (see Planning Committee Appendix 2 (15 July 2021)
The next Planning Committee meeting will be on 5 August 2021
If you require any further information, please contact Jane Llewellyn email@example.com or 01373 475578.
Jane Llewellyn, Planning & Development Manager
Frome Town Council
Frome Town Hall
Christchurch Street West
Frome, BA11 1EB