To Members of the Planning Committee
Richard Ackroyd, Lizzie Boyle, Mark Dorrington, Sheila Gore, Paul Horton (Deputy Chair), John Nelson, and Steve Tanner (Chair)
This meeting will be held as a hybrid meeting, meaning that the meeting will take place both in person and via Zoom. Due to Covid, there are still limitations on the amount of people allowed in the Council Chamber, therefore if you would like to attend the meeting in person please contact Jane Llewellyn (email@example.com or 01373 475578).
Alternatively you can attend the meeting virtually through Zoom, please register in advance for this meeting at:https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_zUflRXfAS0Oakvv70VVVUA. After registering via Zoom, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Questions, comments and information from the public and Cllrs. In the first instance please email your questions to Jane Llewellyn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To agree the apologies of absence received (Please note that apologies of absence for 09 December 2021 will be agreed at this meeting too)
- Declaration of members’ interests
- To agree the minutes of the meeting held on 18 November 2021 and to agree the minutes from the Informal Planning Committee meetings held 09 December 2021, 05 January 2022 and 06 January 2022
- To consider the major planning applications received (see Planning Committee Appendix 1 (27 January 2022))
- For discussion – Mendip District Council are consulting on a Supplementary Planning Document – Design and Amenity of New Development, Guidance For Interpretation of Local Plan Policy DP7. This SPD aims to help applicants demonstrate how their proposal meets the requirements of DP7, including the need to ensure that resource efficiency, sustainable construction and renewable energy have been included. Full details of the consultation can be viewed here – https://www.mendip.gov.uk/sci Note: This item is for discussion only to gather views on the SPD, this discussion will be used to formulate a formal response to be ratified at a later meeting. (see Planning Committee Appendix 2 (27 January 2022))
The next Planning Committee meeting will be on 17 February 2022.
If you require any further information, please contact Jane Llewellyn email@example.com or 01373 475578.
Jane Llewellyn, Planning & Development Manager
Frome Town Council
Frome Town Hall
Christchurch Street West
Frome, BA11 1EB
20 January 2022
For large print, Braille, audio or translated versions of meeting agendas and minutes, please contact Frome Town Hall on 01373 465757 or firstname.lastname@example.org