To Members of the Council Matters Committee
Sheila Gore (Chair), Richard Ackroyd, Ali Barclay, Lizzie Boyle, Sara Butler, Rob Collett, Anita Collier, Maxine Crawley, Mark Dorrington, Nick Dove, Anne Hills, Paul Horton, John Nelson, Andy Palmer, Steve Tanner, Scott Ward, Andy Wrintmore
PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE IN VENUE: the meeting will be held at Frome Library. There will be a tour beforehand of Rodden Meadow and Millennium Green. Those wishing to join the tour should meet at North Parade car park at 6pm.
Due to the nature of the space at Millennium Green, parts of the tour will not be wheelchair accessible. Please get in touch if you’d like to arrange joining the tour at Rodden Meadow. The main doors of the library will close shortly after 7pm for security purposes, and the side entrance should be used after this point.
- Apologies for absence, declaration of Cllrs interests and minutes from the last meeting on 19 December 2018.
- Questions and comments from the public and Cllrs.
- For information – parks & green spaces update. Click here to read the report.
- For decision – management & improvement plans for Welshmill & the Roundhouse. Click here to read the report.
- For decision – finance update. Click here to read the report.
- For information – staff update. Click here to read the report.
- For information – health & safety update. Click here to read the report.
Paul Wynne, Town Clerk
Frome Town Council
Frome Town Hall
Christchurch Street West
26 June 2019The next meeting will be at 7pm on Wednesday 11 September 2019 at Frome Town Hall.
Approved minutes Council Matters 3 July 2019