Following government advice this public meeting was cancelled. Before new regulations for holding virtual council meetings were enforced this meeting was held informally via email communication with the Cllrs 0n 19 March 2020.
- Presentation from Friends of the River Frome and discussion of the draft river strategy
- Apologies for absence, declaration of Cllrs’ interests and approval of the minutes from the last meeting on 22 January 2020
- Questions and comments from the public and Cllrs
- For decision – a framework for joined up work on the environment
- For decision – FTC’s Climate Emergency Strategy and action plan to become a net zero carbon town by 2030
- For decision – confirming FTC is eligible to apply for the Local Councils Quality Award Scheme
- For decision – to move forward with Phase 2 of the Market Place remodelling scheme
- The next item on the outcome of a tendering exercise relating to the proposed Market Place Phase 2 project will be held in confidential session and members of the public and press will be asked to leave.
The next meeting will be the Annual Council meeting at 7pm on Wednesday 20 May 2020 at Frome Town Hall
Approved minutes of the informal council meeting on 19 March 2020