A new group for people who like walking without driving
One walk a month, usually on a Saturday
Walks are around 8 to 12 miles long, medium pace (about 2½ miles an hour), plus picnic/café/pub stop.
● No need to book, just turn up
● Walks are free, apart from bus and trains fares
● Walks undertaken at your own risk
● Walks will go ahead in all but the worst weather
● Please bring walking boots and waterproofs
Future walks to include: circulars from Frome, bits of Mendip Way and Macmillan Way by bus and train, walks from Heart of Wessex Line stations.
Join the email list for to receive dates of each walk: email@example.com