Last updated 24th March 2020
As the government response to COVID-19 evolves, we’ll be doing our best to keep up to date with what services/opening times local groups, clubs, leisure facilities and venues are able to offer.
If you have information that you would like added to this page please email us: email@example.com
Sport/leisure venues & facilities
Frome Sport & Fitness
Frome’s leisure centre is now closed in response to new government guidelines. Please check their website for further information.
Selwood Tennis courts is now closed.
Parks and green spaces
Our parks and green spaces are still open, please look after yourselves and others by following the latest advice:
- Stay at home – no unnecessary journeys or social contact
- You can visit to carry out one form of exercise per day
- Please go alone or only with members of your household
- When you’re out, keep at least 2m (6.5ft) apart from anyone not from your household
We have also closed the public toilets in Victoria Park.
Play areas and the skatepark
Following the Government’s latest advice on 23 March 2020, all of our play areas within our parks are now closed until further notice. These include play areas within:
- The Old Showfield
- Mary Baily
- New Road
- Victoria Park
- Tower View
The following are also all closed:
- The outdoor gym at the Old Showfield
- The outdoor gym at Tower View
- The pump track at Welshmill
- The skatepark; tennis courts and the multi-use sports court at Mary Baily
Community Groups & Spaces
Frome Men’s and Women’s sheds will be closed now until at least 6th April.