Frome Town Council is holding its next meeting on Wednesday 21st May 2014.
The meeting will start at 7pm, and is being held at the Assembly Rooms, Christchurch Street West, Frome, BA11 1EB.
- Questions, comments and information from the public and county and district Cllrs
- Presentation from Gavin Ball, Head Teacher at Frome College
- Election of the Town Mayor and Deputy Town Mayor
- Apologies for absence, declaration of members’ interests and minutes from the last meeting on 19 March 2014 and the most recent committee meetings
- A quick update on previous actions and a look at what is coming up
- Consider minor changes to the Council’s Standing Orders
- Decide which Cllrs sit on which committees and who will be the Leader of the Council
- Receive for information only the Calendar of upcoming meetings to May 2015
- Decide whether to acquire the Social Services Building to establish a Frome Community Hub
- Presentation of the new websites – Frome Community and Discover Frome
- Agree the Annual Return for year ended 31 March 2014
- Appointment of Play Innovation to supply and install Multi Use Games Area
- Update on the negotiations around taking on the lease of the Showfield
- The next meeting will be at 7pm on 23 July 2014, Assembly Rooms